Job ID: 1007461
Date Posted: Jun 14, 2022
Department ID: MI1301 Compliance - General
Company: Maguire Insurance Agency Inc
Philadelphia Insurance Companies, a member of the Tokio Marine Group, designs, markets and underwrites commercial property/casualty and professional liability insurance products for select industries. We have been in operation since 1962 and are nationally recognized as a member of Ward's Top 50 and rated A++ by A.M.Best.
We are looking for a Senior Compliance Analyst to join our team.
• Reviews and analyzes ISO Circulars for all lines of business required.
• Facilitates Circular Review Committee meetings.
• Works with Claims Department to determine product changes due to claim activity.
• Philadelphia Insurance Companies is looking for a Senior Insurance Compliance Analyst - Commercial Insurance Professional who is analytical, thorough and detail oriented to join the Compliance Team. The ideal candidate for this opportunity will have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• As a part of our Compliance Team, the Senior Insurance Compliance Analyst will review, analyze and process single and multi-state circulars for rates, rules and forms, request system implementation of changes, and provide detail to State Filing to submit filings to Insurance Departments.
• This ISO Circular Analyst will work closely work with Underwriting in making determinations on ISO changes and prepare ISO Bureau Adoption Bulletin once a month.
• Reviews rate review material from Actuarial for submission to State Filing.
• Research ISO related questions from Underwriting, Systems, Actuarial, Product Development, etc.
• Facilitates and prepares meeting agenda and minutes for monthly Circular Review Committee meeting.
• Review/analyze Oden Alert Notices and disseminate information throughout organization.
• Review/analyze DOI Bulletins and disseminate information throughout organization.
• Circular Changes outside of Analyst authority level – prepares summary and referral to Circular Review Committee.
• Submit system work orders to system representatives.
• Bachelor’s or higher degree from a four-year college, University or Graduate School, preferred.
• 5+ years’ experience.
• Certificate of General Insurance – INS.
Tokio Marine Group of Companies (including, but not limited to the Philadelphia Insurance Companies, Tokio Marine America, Inc., TMNA Services, LLC, TM Claims Service, Inc. and First Insurance Company of Hawaii, Ltd.) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In order to remain competitive we must attract, develop, motivate, and retain the most qualified employees regardless of age, color, race, religion, gender, disability, national or ethnic origin, family circumstances, life experiences, marital status, military status, sexual orientation and/or any other status protected by law.
We offer a comprehensive benefit package, which includes tuition reimbursement and a generous 401K match. Our rich history of outstanding results and growth allow us to focus our business plan on continued growth, new products, people development and internal career opportunities. If you enjoy working in a fast paced work environment with growth potential please apply online.
Additional information on Volunteer Benefits, Paid Vacation, Medical Benefits, Educational Incentives, Family Friendly Benefits and Investment Incentives can be found at https://www.phly.com/Careers/default.aspx