About Tokio Marine:
Tokio Marine has been conducting business in the U.S. market for over a century and we are licensed in all states, Puerto Rico and the District of Columbia, and write all major lines of Commercial Property and Casualty Insurance. We provide unique insurance and risk management tools from our experienced staff of account executives, underwriters and loss prevention engineers and fair and timely claim settlement from a skilled team of claim professionals. We work with major brokers and leading independent insurance agents throughout the United States to serve the world's largest and most distinguished organizations.
We are committed to creating value for our customers by providing ANSHIN (safety, security and peace of mind). We strive to be creative and passionate as we work towards our long-term success.
Tokio Marine Holdings is Japan's oldest, and one of the largest property and casualty insurers. Founded in 1879, TMNF operates worldwide in 47 countries. With annual revenues of approximately $50 billion and an A.M. Best rating of A++, one of the highest in the industry, we are one of the top 20 insurance providers worldwide.
- Provide mid-level technical support to application users (customers and internal staff), as well as Senior Level Technical Specialist and WBCS Management with focus on MyTMM, PL Agent Portal and LC360.
- Provide support for the development and revisions of customer level performance reports that include MyTMM loss and trending reports, and loss control business reports using TED data warehouse data. Work directly with customers on delivery expectations.
- Maintain business relationship and communication between application technical support and application (customer) users including both external client and internal TMA department users. Work directly with customers to assure customer’s expectations are met within a timely manner.
- Communicate customer inquiries, as needed, to the appropriate internal departments and provide follow up to assure that the customer's expectations are met.
- Support application data quality assurance by communicating issues within a timely manner, and work with team members and TMNAS IT to resolve issues. Provide feedback and suggestions for improvements.
- Monitor system functionality, performance, processes in order to maintain application stability. Work directly with TMNAS IT to resolve issues in a timely manner using Service Now ticket application to report issues and monitor progress.
- Consult with business partners, and customers providing business solutions using best practices.
- Complete and document project improvement testing activities with other team members using real-world scenario.
- Performs systems demonstrations and training for both internal and external customers.
- Engages in self-development activities to maintain, improve or develop professional and technical competencies.
- Distributing and scheduling reports for customers
- Web application administration that includes uswer access and tracking maintenance tickets
- Follow all department and company standard operating procedures.
- Responsible for complying with proper internal controls as necessary to conduct job functions.
- 1-3 years job related experience acquired through a combination of job related training and on-the-job experience, and demonstrating the ability to take on more demanding relevant work roles.
Customer Support/Web Application Support:
- Ability to build strong working relationships
relationships with customers that include policyholder
clients, business partners and coworkers.
- Effective presentation skills across a diverse audience
- Experience in distributing and scheduling reports for
- Experience with web application support that includes user
access administration, tracking of maintenance tickets and
enhancements, involvement in process improvement
solutions, and end user acceptance testing with relevant
- Have an understanding of data life cycle between
applications and databases,
- Experience in data analysis and financial reconciliation
using MS Excel.
Business Intelligence/Report Development:
- Assist customers with business requirements and reporting
- Preferred experience in using Cognos Reporting Studio or acceptable equivalent such as PowerBI, Crystal Reports, Tableau, SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), etc.
Tokio Marine Management is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In order to remain competitive we must attract, develop, motivate, and retain the most qualified employees regardless of age, color, race, religion, gender, disability, national or ethnic origin, family circumstances, life experiences, marital status, military status, or sexual orientation.