About Tokio Marine:
Tokio Marine has been conducting business in the U.S. market for over a century and we are licensed in all states, Puerto Rico and the District of Columbia, and write all major lines of Commercial Property and Casualty Insurance. We provide unique insurance and risk management tools from our experienced staff of account executives, underwriters and loss prevention engineers and fair and timely claim settlement from a skilled team of claim professionals. We work with major brokers and leading independent insurance agents throughout the United States to serve the world's largest and most distinguished organizations.
We are committed to creating value for our customers by providing ANSHIN (safety, security and peace of mind). We strive to be creative and passionate as we work towards our long-term success.
Tokio Marine Holdings is Japan's oldest, and one of the largest property and casualty insurers. Founded in 1879, TMNF operates worldwide in 47 countries. With annual revenues of approximately $50 billion and an A.M. Best rating of A++, one of the highest in the industry, we are one of the top 20 insurance providers worldwide.
- Assist the offshore team with processing incoming work by rating and issuing all transaction types related to ISO and AAIS Inland Marine, Ocean Marine, HPR, LCP and Guaranteed Workers’ Compensation lines of business in the current policy rating and issuance system and following current TMM rules/filings and guidelines and underwriter’s instructions.
- Use the Commercial Lines Manual and other ISONet and AAIS products to confirm and apply ISO and AAIS rating rules & forms procedures.
- Use the applicable Workers Compensation Bureau websites to confirm and apply regulatory rating rules & forms procedures.
- Use Corporate Underwriting Resource Portal (ex. specific Rating Tools) and other TMM related resources to select the applicable rate versions and apply TMM rules and filings.
- Participate in any internal audits.
- Conform to the specified authority statement provided by management.
- Assist in identifying training needs for related applications, system, transactions processing, etc. for both offshore and onshore teams.
- Help implement Standard Operating Procedures/Workflows for both offshore and onshore teams.
- Assist in performing TM Quality Control Process (Quality Worksheets and Offshore Quality Report Card).
- Assist in tracking offshore performance to ensure SLAs are met and compile results for upper management both offshore and onshore.
- Assist in informing the offshore team of product changes/updates; application system updates; SOP changes.
- Partner with Underwriters; Accounting Department; Claims Department; Producers; Client Solutions and other TM Departments regarding transaction processing (e.g. policy issuance; endorsements; reinsurance entries; etc.).
- Assist in identifying bottlenecks with the offshore and onshore procedures and processes.
- Assist with special projects as directed by management.
- Responsible for complying with proper internal controls as necessary to conduct job functions and/or carry out responsibilities and/or administrative activities at Company.
- College/Bachelor's degree preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong knowledge of word, excel and automated rating and issuing systems
- Strong multitasking skills
- OnBase and Salesforce application skills preferred
Tokio Marine Management is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In order to remain competitive we must attract, develop, motivate, and retain the most qualified employees regardless of age, color, race, religion, gender, disability, national or ethnic origin, family circumstances, life experiences, marital status, military status, or sexual orientation.