Tokio Marine North America Services (TMNAS) provides professional support services to Tokio Marine Group companies in the United States, including Tokio Marine America, First Insurance Company of Hawaii, and Philadelphia Insurance Companies. Customer service is our focus and our passion! TMNAS adds value in all that we do, providing the best professional service to our business partners, allowing them to achieve their goals. Our talented team delivers actuarial, audit, corporate communications, financial and investment, human capital services, information technology, legal, and payroll expertise to our customers.
Assists with country-wide corporate benefits administration for TMNAS and Tokio Marine Group companies.
- Assists with tracking and reporting of federal, state and local requirements, including Emergency Temporary Standards (ETS).
- Responsible for technical aspects and administration of the comprehensive health and life insurance plans, statutory benefits, disability benefits, the corporate wellness programs, specifically as it relates to compliance and reporting.
- Coordinate with HR Business Partners, HRIT department and external vendors on any issues affecting compliance and benefits administration.
- Responsible for complying with proper internal controls as necessary to conduct job functions and/or carry out responsibilities and/or administrative activities at Company.
- Performs special projects and other duties as may be assigned.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Microsoft Excel and Access.
- Strong knowledge of best practices in Adminstration.
- HRIS background/knowledge preferred.
- Experience in corporate benefits administration desired.
- Strong writing and communication skills.
- Superior customer service orientation toward Business Units requiring HR consulting (responsive, consultative, collaborative and accurate).
- Able to work with a group to set its objectives and agenda, generate allegiance to those objectives, and guide and motivate achievement.
- Strong interpersonal relationship building skills: able to work with a variety of people and groups in a constructive and collaborative manner.
- Patience, diplomacy and tact.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Superior analytical ability.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and without supervision.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
Tokio Marine Group of Companies (including, but not limited to the Philadelphia Insurance Companies, Tokio Marine America, Inc., TMNA Services, LLC, TM Claims Service, Inc. and First Insurance Company of Hawaii, Ltd.) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In order to remain competitive we must attract, develop, motivate, and retain the most qualified employees regardless of age, color, race, religion, gender, disability, national or ethnic origin, family circumstances, life experiences, marital status, military status, sexual orientation and/or any other status protected by law.