Job ID: 1007059
Date Posted: Sep 2, 2021
Department ID: MI0901 UW - Mgmt & Prof Liability
Company: Maguire Insurance Agency Inc
Philadelphia Insurance Companies, a member of the Tokio Marine Group, designs, markets and underwrites commercial property/casualty and professional liability insurance products for select industries. We have been in operation since 1962 and are nationally recognized as a member of Ward's Top 50 and rated A++ by A.M.Best.
We are looking for a Product Manager with Management Liability expertise to join our Management and Professional Liability team!
The Product Manager can be based out of our Bala Cynwyd (PA), Alpharetta (GA), Plano (TX), Chicago or Naperville (IL), Ewing (NJ), Boston (MA), or Hartford (CT) office locations.
The Product Manager directs the development and maintenance of one or more insurance products and leads the marketing, sales and support efforts for the product or group.
A typical day will include the following:
• Develops and/or maintains and continually improves a specific insurance product or narrow product line.
• Coordinates the sales and support activities for a specific insurance product or narrow product line.
• Influences the direction, target market and priorities for a specific insurance product or narrow product line.
• Provides technical support and product customization for major accounts.
• College Degree or equivalent experience, plus CPCU, AU or other designation-related coursework.
• 10 or more years of underwriting experience with a carrier handling Management Liability including but not limited to Directors & Officers, Employment Practices Liability, and Fiduciary Liability in a production-focused underwriting capacity.
• Excellent analytical and communication skills.
• Ability to be detail oriented in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to travel in assigned geographic territory on agency calls.
Tokio Marine Group of Companies (including, but not limited to the Philadelphia Insurance Companies, Tokio Marine America, Inc., TMNA Services, LLC, TM Claims Service, Inc. and First Insurance Company of Hawaii, Ltd.) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In order to remain competitive we must attract, develop, motivate, and retain the most qualified employees regardless of age, color, race, religion, gender, disability, national or ethnic origin, family circumstances, life experiences, marital status, military status, sexual orientation and/or any other status protected by law.
We offer a comprehensive benefit package, which includes tuition reimbursement and a generous 401K match. Our rich history of outstanding results and growth allow us to focus our business plan on continued growth, new products, people development and internal career opportunities. If you enjoy working in a fast paced work environment with growth potential please apply online.
Additional information on Volunteer Benefits, Paid Vacation, Medical Benefits, Educational Incentives, Family Friendly Benefits and Investment Incentives can be found at https://www.phly.com/Careers/default.aspx