Responsible for the management and engineering of infrastructure technologies. Takes a lead role in the design, implementation, triage efforts of IT Infrastructure components such as hybrid cloud technologies, virtualization systems, storage, backup, directory services, and messaging.
- Cloud engineer managing hybrid environments in Azure and AWS services.
- In-depth knowledge of cloud concepts focused, IaaS, PaaS, SaaS, DRaaS
- Managed Active Directory in a hybrid AD joined environment
- Engineer and manage identity authentication systems such as AD, AAD, Azure MFA, NPS servers, ADFS, DNS.
- Manage and maintain Microsoft 365 environment.
- Manage and maintain Endpoint Manager (Intune) environment.
- Strong knowledge of general security, governance and compliance in a hybrid environment.
- Serves as a technology resource.
- Provides Tier 3 support as needed.
- Works on projects as assigned.
- Supports the development of SOP’s for the operations team, including but not limited to tasks such as server builds.
- Supports the documentation of overall data center systems architecture (infrastructure focused.)
- Supports capacity planning and management, and configuration management.
- Supports technology vendor and solution evaluations as assigned.
- Uses repeatable best practices in compliance with TMNAS architectural standards and engineering methodology.
- Complies with proper internal controls as necessary to conduct job functions and/or carry out responsibilities and/or administrative activities at the Company.
- Establishes and builds strong working relations and partnerships with Business Units and Senior Management.
- Performs special projects and other duties as may be assigned.
Degree / Licenses and Professional Certifications
- Bachelor's degree required.
- MS Azure Certification preferred.
- Experience with: Azure core services, subscriptions, resource groups, VNETs, AAD.
- Experience with: PowerShell, Azure CLI, Python, other scripting technologies.
- Experience with: Automation and CI/CD pipelines.
- Relevant Certifications: ITIL Intermediate v3 – Service Transition, IT Planning Protection and Optimization, Service Operation, Operational Support and Analysis, Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MSCE Server, MCSE Messaging), VMware Certified Professional (VCP), CompTIA Security+, CompTIA Server+, CompTIA Storage+ Powered by SNIA, SANS GSEC, EMC Storage Administrator (EMCSA), EMC Storage Implementation Engineer (EMCIE), HP ASE Storage Solutions Architect, Cisco Certified Network Professional - Data Center (CCNP – Data Center).
5+ years of relevant experience required.
- Knowledge of typical organizational politics and political tactics; ability to effectively navigate formal and informal communication and decision-making channels.
- Knowledge, insight, and understanding of business concepts and processes that are needed for making sound decisions in the context of the company's business; ability to apply this knowledge appropriately to diverse situations.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong writing and communication skills.
- Strong customer service orientation toward Business Units requiring technical consultation (responsive, consultative, collaborative and accurate).
- Strong project management skills: Plan, organize, monitor, and control projects, ensuring efficient utilization of resources, to achieve project objectives and deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal relationship building skills: able to work with a variety of people and groups in a constructive and collaborative manner.
- Strong analytical ability with the capability to determine the root cause of problems and issues and provide solutions.
- Strategic thinking; Applies organizational acumen to identify and maintain focus on key success factors for the organization.
- Superior attention to detail.
- Ability to juggle multiple, competing, frequently changing time-sensitive deadlines and priorities
- Ability to work independently and without supervision.
- Ability to work and lead effectively as part of a team.
Tokio Marine Group of Companies (including, but not limited to the Philadelphia Insurance Companies, Tokio Marine America, Inc., TMNA Services, LLC, TM Claims Service, Inc. and First Insurance Company of Hawaii, Ltd.) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In order to remain competitive we must attract, develop, motivate, and retain the most qualified employees regardless of age, color, race, religion, gender, disability, national or ethnic origin, family circumstances, life experiences, marital status, military status, sexual orientation and/or any other status protected by law.