Job ID: 1006930
Date Posted: Jun 16, 2021
Department ID: MI1101 Marketing - General
Company: Maguire Insurance Agency Inc
Philadelphia Insurance Companies, a member of the Tokio Marine Group, designs, markets and underwrites commercial property/casualty and professional liability insurance products for select industries. We have been in operation since 1962 and are nationally recognized as a member of Ward's Top 50 and rated A++ by A.M.Best.
We are seeking a motivated, high achiever for a Regional Sales Manager opportunity. Come join our team in Seattle, WA!
The Regional Sales Manager is responsible for developing and implementing strategic sales plans to compliment company goals. A large part of this role is to prospect for new business opportunities through agents and brokers within the Seattle territory. Your previous experience should capture having an entrepreneurial spirit and the ability to build and maintain solid relationships through networking. The ideal candidate would also have past or current leadership experience as you will be expected to manage the activities of sales employees within an assigned geographic territory.
The RSM will also display an understanding of effective communication tools, techniques and concepts along with a strong customer focus by providing stellar service to agents and brokers.
Responsibilities include but aren't limited to:
• Sales forecasting
• Directing channel development activity and the coordination of sales distribution by establishing sales goals
• Developing and maintaining agency relationships
• Manage a team of Marketing Representatives
• Updating the Regional Vice President of competition and economic marketing trends
• Successful experience working within a team oriented environment
• Maintenance of pristine branding representation
• Cold calling and making sales presentations
Successful candidates will have the following:
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Minimum of 2 or more years of leadership experience and managing a team
• Current Property and Casualty license
• Previous experience selling commercial insurance with a carrier or agency and having demonstrated success
• Ability to work in a fast paced, changing and growing environment
Tokio Marine Group of Companies (including, but not limited to the Philadelphia Insurance Companies, Tokio Marine America, Inc., TMNA Services, LLC, TM Claims Service, Inc. and First Insurance Company of Hawaii, Ltd.) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In order to remain competitive we must attract, develop, motivate, and retain the most qualified employees regardless of age, color, race, religion, gender, disability, national or ethnic origin, family circumstances, life experiences, marital status, military status, sexual orientation and/or any other status protected by law.
We offer a comprehensive benefit package, which includes tuition reimbursement and a generous 401K match. Our rich history of outstanding results and growth allow us to focus our business plan on continued growth, new products, people development and internal career opportunities. If you enjoy working in a fast paced work environment with growth potential please apply online.
Additional information on Volunteer Benefits, Paid Vacation, Medical Benefits, Educational Incentives, Family Friendly Benefits and Investment Incentives can be found at https://www.phly.com/Careers/default.aspx
This position is not able to be performed within the state of Colorado.