Tokio Marine North America Services (TMNAS) provides professional support services to Tokio Marine Group companies in the United States, including Tokio Marine America, First Insurance Company of Hawaii, and Philadelphia Insurance Companies. Customer service is our focus and our passion! TMNAS adds value in all that we do, providing the best professional service to our business partners, allowing them to achieve their goals. Our talented team delivers actuarial, audit, corporate communications, financial and investment, human capital services, information technology, legal, and payroll expertise to our customers.
Provides training and LMS support, Benefits administration as well as meeting planning, invoice processing, and other related duties. Delivers communication support through copy-editing, version control, document management, email distribution, social media posting, running reports and SharePoint administration. Provides support for online events through Zoom and Microsoft Teams; manages live event logistics when needed.
Essential Job Functions:
- Provides Training and LMS support:
- Provides first level support for all ServiceNow LMS tickets, including troubleshooting, and customer support
- Creates and manages LMS courses, classes, and curriculums
- Assigns training within the LMS to targeted users, departments, and groups
- Provides reporting and manages reminders for all compliance training and other required trainings/events
- Supports communications and marketing of training events
- Provides Benefits support:
- Supports distribution of bi-weekly program communications
- Handles the distribution of electronic Good Life points for events
- KPI tracking and reporting
- Supports maintenance of social media accounts
- Assists with event planning (webinars, virtual events, flu shots, etc)
- Generates and send out LOA/ADA standard letters
- Provides communications support for a variety of content including internal communications, marketing efforts, newsletters, website copy, brochures and press releases
- Copy edits internal and external communications
- Supports document and content management version control processes
- Maintains Sharepoint sites and other internal communication tools
- Provides administrative support for Training, Communications and Benefits Teams
- Maintains departmental expense and invoice submission processes
- Assists with scheduling, calendaring, logistic coordination and meeting support
- Complies with proper internal controls as necessary to conduct job functions and/or carry out responsibilities and/or administrative activities at Company.
- Performs special projects and other duties as may be assigned.
- BA/BS degree required;
- 1+ year of training, communications and/or HR experience
- Insurance industry experience preferred.
- Knowledge of HR, communications and training best practices.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office, including superior PowerPoint skills.
- Superior writing and administrative skills.
- Superior customer service orientation toward Business Units (responsive, consultative, collaborative and accurate).
- Superior attention to detail and organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal skills. Able to work with a variety of people and groups in a constructive and collaborative manner; ability to work effectively as part of a team.
Tokio Marine Group of Companies (including, but not limited to the Philadelphia Insurance Companies, Tokio Marine America, Inc., TMNA Services, LLC, TM Claims Service, Inc. and First Insurance Company of Hawaii, Ltd.) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In order to remain competitive we must attract, develop, motivate, and retain the most qualified employees regardless of age, color, race, religion, gender, disability, national or ethnic origin, family circumstances, life experiences, marital status, military status, sexual orientation and/or any other status protected by law.