Tokio Marine North America Services (TMNAS) provides professional support services to Tokio Marine Group companies in the United States, including Tokio Marine America, First Insurance Company of Hawaii, and Philadelphia Insurance Companies. Customer service is our focus and our passion! TMNAS adds value in all that we do, providing the best professional service to our business partners, allowing them to achieve their goals. Our talented team delivers actuarial, audit, corporate communications, financial and investment, human capital services, information technology, legal, and payroll expertise to our customers.
Partners closely with business units to design and deliver training to employees across TMNA and the other Tokio Marine companies.
Essential Job Functions:
- Develops and delivers training using best practices for instructional design. Manages full project plan, stakeholder consultation and feedback process for all development.
- Evaluates vendor training content and consultatively partners with vendors to provide training solutions.
- Produces eLearning programs and other training content using a full suite of online authoring tools: Adobe Captivate, Presenter, Camtasia, Webex, etc. Manages collaboration with SMEs and stays up to date on trends in eLearning.
- Utilizes full training capacity of LMS to design, deliver and maintain content based on industry best practices and business need. Operates with a service-focus within all LMS accountabilities.
- Develops and delivers virtual classroom based training and/or learning programs which return positive stakeholder feedback and demonstrate full learning transfer.
- Creates job aids and other training support materials which deliver learner-centric business information.
- Analyzes and manages training evaluation process and implements continuous improvement on instructional material in collaboration with Management.
- Assists in analyzing usage by Business Unit and determining which areas need improvement (gap analysis). Continuously looks for ways to maximize effectiveness, efficiency, quality, etc. of implementation.
- Ensures that standards and requirements are maintained on an on-going basis.
- Complies with proper internal controls as necessary to conduct job functions and/or carry out responsibilities and/or administrative activities at Company.
- Performs special projects and other duties as may be assigned.
- BA/BS degree required; MA in Organizational Development or Instructional Design preferred.
- 3-5 years’ of training experience, including instructional design methodology, online content development, and needs analysis.
- Insurance industry experience preferred.
- Knowledge of HR and training best practices.
- Strong knowledge of online content development and editing tools.
- Knowledge of organizational politics and political tactics; ability to effectively navigate formal and informal communication and decision-making channels.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office, including superior PowerPoint skills.
- Superior instructional design skills.
- Superior writing and communication skills.
- Superior customer service orientation toward Business Units (responsive, consultative, collaborative and accurate).
- Superior project management skills: Plan, organize, monitor, and control projects, ensuring efficient utilization of resources, to achieve project objectives and deadlines.
- Superior interpersonal relationship building skills: able to work with a variety of people and groups in a constructive and collaborative manner.
- Strong analytical ability.
- Strategic thinking; Applies organizational acumen to identify and maintain focus on key success factors for the organization.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and without supervision.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team.
Tokio Marine Group of Companies (including, but not limited to the Philadelphia Insurance Companies, Tokio Marine America, Inc., TMNA Services, LLC, TM Claims Service, Inc. and First Insurance Company of Hawaii, Ltd.) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In order to remain competitive we must attract, develop, motivate, and retain the most qualified employees regardless of age, color, race, religion, gender, disability, national or ethnic origin, family circumstances, life experiences, marital status, military status, sexual orientation and/or any other status protected by law.