This job posting is no longer active.
Job ID: 1008847
Date Posted: Feb 23, 2024
Department ID: MI1001 Human Resources - General
Company: Maguire Insurance Agency Inc
Philadelphia Insurance Companies, a member of the Tokio Marine Group, designs, markets and underwrites commercial property/casualty and professional liability insurance products for select industries. We have been in operation since 1962 and are nationally recognized as a member of Ward's Top 50 and rated A++ by A.M.Best.
We are looking for a HR Associate - Analytics to join our team.
This role will be responsible for compiling reports and metrics that help identify talent trends or challenges.
Maintaining, updating and analyzing employee information in a human resources information system (HRIS).
Assist in the interpreting of data for planning and developing human resource management decisions.
A typical day may include the following:
• Recurring and frequent auditing of employee system information including, but not limited to, demographic data, work assignments, teleworker classification, etc.
• Compilation and distribution of monthly and quarterly reports that will support business decisions across areas of headcount, organizational performance, and other key performance indicators
• Assist with extracting, transforming, and loading data to enable data analyses
• Perform analysis of data and information from HR transactions; produces reports
• Assist in the development, streamlining and/or enhancement of existing reports related to recruiting, talent practices and business processes
• Assist in the preparation and utilization of various visual aids (i.e. dashboards, reports and presentations) to educate, inform and influence findings to stakeholders
• Respond to ad hoc data requests from internal clients on frequent needs related to headcount, workforce planning, and survey administration
• Utilize best practices for designing user-friendly, intuitive, interactive data visualizations
• Effectively multi-task, prioritize requests, and adapt to change
• Exhibits personal drive and professional motivation; can work individually but also in a team environment
• Work cross-functionally with other members of the HR department on projects and identifying areas of process improvement
• Participate in special projects as needed and may lead small projects of limited scope
• Performs work with the highest levels of quality and accuracy
• Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field preferred.
• Minimum of one (1) year of Human Resources or related administrative support role in a corporate environment.
• An equivalent combination of education, experience or training may be considered.
• Exhibits strong attention to detail, Excel / database management skills, and critical thinking.
• Maintains strict confidentiality and ethical standards.
• Demonstrated ability to work independently, ask appropriate questions, escalate concerns appropriately, solve problems and practice sound judgment.
• Effectively manages multiple priorities and projects according to established timelines
• Interest in learning HRIS and rewards management systems
• Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
Tokio Marine Group of Companies (including, but not limited to the Philadelphia Insurance Companies, Tokio Marine America, Inc., TMNA Services, LLC, TM Claims Service, Inc. and First Insurance Company of Hawaii, Ltd.) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In order to remain competitive we must attract, develop, motivate, and retain the most qualified employees regardless of age, color, race, religion, gender, disability, national or ethnic origin, family circumstances, life experiences, marital status, military status, sexual orientation and/or any other status protected by law.
We offer a comprehensive benefit package, which includes tuition reimbursement and a generous 401K match. Our rich history of outstanding results and growth allow us to focus our business plan on continued growth, new products, people development and internal career opportunities. If you enjoy working in a fast paced work environment with growth potential please apply online.
Additional information on Volunteer Benefits, Paid Vacation, Medical Benefits, Educational Incentives, Family Friendly Benefits and Investment Incentives can be found at https://www.phly.com/Careers/default.aspx