Are you someone who gets excited about working with a great technology organization that leverages U.S. and global teams, develops solutions for multiple companies, and explores new and innovative solutions? Awesome – we’ve been looking for you! Tokio Marine North America Services (TMNAS) will immerse you in a collaborative culture that is business-focused, people-passionate, and dedicated to helping our Tokio Marine Group companies exceed their goals and deliver the excellent customer engagement we’re known for. We are equally as passionate about our employees loving their work. We offer a broad array of training and education opportunities to keep them freshly skilled and growing, and flexibility in choosing a workplace and arrangements that help them thrive. If you want to join us and help us shape the future of insurance technology and operations, apply today!
The TMNAS IT Security Analyst II is an operational and functional resource role within the Technology Security and Risk Management function within the TMNAS IT Department. They will coordinate and develop operational procedures and provide hands on experience in support of enterprise information security monitoring and controls.
Essential Job Functions:
- Analyzes business impact and exposure based on emerging security threats, vulnerabilities, and risks
- Performs administrative functions of the vulnerability assessment toolsets
- Facilitates infrastructure vulnerability reviews providing subject matter expertise for planning/scheduling and mitigating resulting findings
- Maintains priority focus on vulnerability scanning practices through monitoring VA scan health and effectiveness
- Compiles and presents VA security scan reports and dashboards
- Integrates security threat intelligence into VA program to prioritize address critical/zero day vulnerabilities
- Analyze vulnerability test reports and suggest remediation / mitigation plan
- Collects, aggregates, analyzes, and reports on data from various sources and formats
- Develops and implements strategies for improved scanning and reporting
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, computer sciences, mathematics or science preferred
- CISSP, CCSP, Security+ or CEH certifications preferred
- 5+ years relevant IT operation experience
- 2+ years in information security preferred
- Knowledge of typical organizational politics and political tactics; ability to effectively navigate formal and informal communication and decision-making channels
- Knowledge, insight, and understanding of business concepts and processes that are needed for making sound decisions in the context of the company's business; ability to apply this knowledge appropriately to diverse situations
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Strong customer service orientation toward Business Units requiring financial consultation (responsive, consultative, collaborative and accurate)
- Demonstrated ability to work with a group to set its objectives and agenda, generate allegiance to those objectives, and guide and motivate achievement
- Project management skills: Plan, organize, monitor, and control projects, ensuring efficient utilization of resources, to achieve project objectives and deadlines
- Strong interpersonal relationship building skills: able to work with a variety of people and groups in a constructive and collaborative manner
- Strong analytical ability with the capability to determine the root cause of problems and issues and provide solutions
- Strategic thinking; Applies organizational acumen to identify and maintain focus on key success factors for the organization
- Superior attention to detail
- Ability to juggle multiple, competing, frequently changing time-sensitive deadlines and priorities
- Ability to work independently and without supervision
- Ability to work and lead effectively as part of a team
Salary range $68,220 to $94,000. Ultimate salary offered will be based on factors such as applicant experience and geographic location. Our company offers a competitive benefits package and bonus eligibility on top of base.
Tokio Marine Group of Companies (including, but not limited to the Philadelphia Insurance Companies, Tokio Marine America, Inc., TMNA Services, LLC, TM Claims Service, Inc. and First Insurance Company of Hawaii, Ltd.) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In order to remain competitive we must attract, develop, motivate, and retain the most qualified employees regardless of age, color, race, religion, gender, disability, national or ethnic origin, family circumstances, life experiences, marital status, military status, sexual orientation and/or any other status protected by law.