Tokio Marine North America Services (TMNAS) provides professional support services to Tokio Marine Group companies in the United States, including Tokio Marine America, First Insurance Company of Hawaii, and Philadelphia Insurance Companies. Customer service is our focus and our passion! Tokio Marine North America Services adds value in all that we do, providing the best professional service to our business partners, allowing them to achieve their goals. Our talented team delivers actuarial, audit, corporate communications, financial and investment, human capital services, information technology, legal, and payroll expertise to our customers.
Provides support to all offices including areas of facilities, office equipment and vendor services.
- Reviews real estate contract for accounting and reconciliations as well as identification of key dates and clauses in lease documents. Maintain real estate lease document repository, lease terms and facility module. Ensures all new and revised lease documents are posted to the contracts site within 10 business days of the completion of the lease agreement
- Coordinate updates to vendor services to maintain service levels and pricing agreements for vending, water and coffee equipment and coordinates service related calls. Provides expense reports as needed to Facilities Management
- Assists the Facilities Management team with office relocations, expansion and scheduling installations of services and assets in conjunction with support staff, local management, and vendors
- Coordinates activities and upgrades to equipment, facilities and systems to minimize disruptions to business activities
- Maintains budget templates and expense tracking mechanism in coordination with Facilities Management and Accounting. Processes all facilities related office operational and capital expenditure payments in conjunction with approved budgets and purchasing guidelines
- Track all facilities related expenses on a monthly basis and provides reports to VP, Facilities identifying budget variances. Coordinates with Accounting and Finance on all rent related expenses and monthly reconciliations
- Assists in the purchasing process in accordance with internal controls and vendor requirements
- Maintain and track inventory, vendor information, cost, and expenditure of equipment
- Complies with proper internal controls as necessary to conduct job functions and/or carry out responsibilities and/or administrative activities at the Company
- Establishes and builds strong working relations and partnerships with Group Company key facilities contacts and Senior Management
- 1 - 3 years of progressive facilities, accounting or real estate experience
- Strong Excel and Expense Management experience
- SAP and Concur financial systems experience
- Knowledge of ProLease and ProCalc administration systems is helpful
- Knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, SharePoint, Teams, OneDrive, and OneNote)
- Ability to analyze financial data in relation to invoices and purchasing expenses
Tokio Marine Group of Companies (including, but not limited to the Philadelphia Insurance Companies, Tokio Marine America, Inc., TMNA Services, LLC, TM Claims Service, Inc. and First Insurance Company of Hawaii, Ltd.) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In order to remain competitive we must attract, develop, motivate, and retain the most qualified employees regardless of age, color, race, religion, gender, disability, national or ethnic origin, family circumstances, life experiences, marital status, military status, sexual orientation and/or any other status protected by law.