Tokio Marine North America Services (TMNAS) provides professional support services to Tokio Marine Group companies in the United States, including Tokio Marine America, First Insurance Company of Hawaii, and Philadelphia Insurance Companies. Customer service is our focus and our passion! TMNAS adds value in all that we do, providing the best professional service to our business partners, allowing them to achieve their goals. Our talented team delivers actuarial, audit, corporate communications, financial and investment, human capital services, information technology, legal, and payroll expertise to our customers.
The position is responsible for ServiceNow (SNOW) requirement and design efforts for TMNA Services (TMNAS) and its Group Companies. The position resides in the TMNAS – Project Management Office (PMO) and Service Management department and enables the realization of strategic and tactical goals related to ServiceNow, TMNAS and its Group Companies.
- Active Management/Administration of SNOW entitlements
- Evaluate demand items and ideas providing expertise on solutions and requirements
- Create requirements & technical design documents SNOW projects
- Acts as the enhancement and functional lead for all SN enhancements and projects as well as enablement of any new capabilities
- Support acceptance testing for SNOW projects and enhancements
- Represent the SNOW platform in various internal and external forums
- Establish technical governance approach. Enforce technical governance as well as peer review on SNOW Development & Configuration performed by 3rd party service providers
- Keep abreast of trends and developments on SN. Communicate trends and functionality to leadership team relating to benefits for IT capabilities Understands and solves IT and business area challenges relating to ServiceNow
- Support the creation of SNOW QRGs, FAQs, and SOPs in conjunction with IT communications and training
- Create SNOW dashboards and reports leveraging the SNOW Performance Analytics module
- Comply with proper internal controls as necessary to conduct job functions and/or carry out responsibilities and/or administrative activities at the Company
- Previous experience with development & configuration of service catalog items, workflows, UI policies, client scripts, notifications, surveys, SLA’s, metrics, reports, and dashboards
- Strong knowledge of project and software development methodologies / techniques
- Strong presentation, facilitation, interview, and workshop skills
- SNOW certification preferred
- ITIL Foundations Certification preferred
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong customer service orientation (responsive, consultative, collaborative and accurate)
- Strong interpersonal relationship building skills - able to work with a variety of people and groups in a constructive and collaborative manner
- Excellent teamwork, critical thinking, analytical, judgment and interpersonal skills
- Highly proficient in the service management discipline and best practices
- Salary range $62,720 to $106,000. Ultimate salary offered will be based on factors such as applicant experience and geographic location. Our company offers a competitive benefits package and bonus eligibility on top of base.
Tokio Marine Group of Companies (including, but not limited to the Philadelphia Insurance Companies, Tokio Marine America, Inc., TMNA Services, LLC, TM Claims Service, Inc. and First Insurance Company of Hawaii, Ltd.) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In order to remain competitive we must attract, develop, motivate, and retain the most qualified employees regardless of age, color, race, religion, gender, disability, national or ethnic origin, family circumstances, life experiences, marital status, military status, sexual orientation and/or any other status protected by law.