About Tokio Marine:
Tokio Marine has been conducting business in the U.S. market for over a century and we are licensed in all states, Puerto Rico and the District of Columbia, and write all major lines of Commercial Property and Casualty Insurance. We provide unique insurance and risk management tools from our experienced staff of account executives, underwriters and loss prevention engineers and fair and timely claim settlement from a skilled team of claim professionals. We work with major brokers and leading independent insurance agents throughout the United States to serve the world's largest and most distinguished organizations.
We are committed to creating value for our customers by providing ANSHIN (safety, security and peace of mind). We strive to be creative and passionate as we work towards our long-term success.
Tokio Marine Holdings is Japan's oldest, and one of the largest property and casualty insurers. Founded in 1879, TMNF operates worldwide in 47 countries. With annual revenues of approximately $50 billion and an A.M. Best rating of A++, one of the highest in the industry, we are one of the top 20 insurance providers worldwide.
- Responsible for assisting underwriters on the underwriting, pricing, issuance and servicing of new and renewal Risk Management business, as well as processing those accounts, including booking and issuing policies.
Essential Job Functions:
- Perform analysis and review of information in connection with complex new and renewal submissions. Communicate with brokers to obtain information needed for rating, pricing and servicing Risk Management Accounts. Follow up for Anti arson apps when required.
- Analyzes, evaluates and reviews detailed loss information. Evaluates and properly identifies standard industry classification codes.
- Pulls experience modification data, as applicable.Conduct and assist the process of rating, booking, filing, endorsement preparation, loss control requests and follow up on recommendations, reinsurance entry and policy issuance instructions to Technical Assistant staff.
- Assists underwriter in the preparation of a quotation and binder letters.
- Use multiple systems to conduct daily tasks, organize to prepare new and renewal business.
- Support and assist to identify forms and endorsements used in policy construction. Assist all file documentation standards including schedule credit/debits, a rates, deregulation, NY Free Trade Zone, Rule 34, Rule 15 accurately within required time frames, and generally operate within all department of insurance requirements.
- Assist with conditional notices, endorsement information, state filings and, cancellation and non-renewal notices.
- Assists on premium audit and accounting problems or issues.Provides loss runs to broker as requested.Assist in review of insurance and reinsurance certificates.
- Effectively communicate with internal and external personnel.Handle multiple projects on time sensitive deadlines in a high volume environment.Maintains and improve a level of customer service.
- Develop a high degree of trust through demonstrated personal integrity, compliance with internal controls and a commitment to excellence.
- Assist in the Uninsured motorist review process.
- Prepare pricing model requests for actuaries.
- Produce predictive model and tier eligibility results for review by underwriters.
- College degree preferred
- At least five years of casualty underwriting or underwriting assistance experience with larger sized customers preferred.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to innovate and apply new ideas.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office programs.
Tokio Marine Management is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In order to remain competitive we must attract, develop, motivate, and retain the most qualified employees regardless of age, color, race, religion, gender, disability, national or ethnic origin, family circumstances, life experiences, marital status, military status, or sexual orientation.