Philadelphia Insurance Companies, a member of the Tokio Marine Group, designs, markets and underwrites commercial property/casualty and professional liability insurance products for select industries. We have been in operation since 1962 and are nationally recognized as a member of Ward's Top 50 and rated A++ by A.M.Best.
We are looking for a Marketing Coordinator I (Bala Cynwyd, PA) to join our team
This position is responsible for supporting the company's overall marketing/production strategy. It entails the planning and execution of large scale marketing, training and appreciation events (virtual, hybrid and in-person) Successful events, marketing and advertising efforts (print, online and social) should result in direct leads and potential business opportunities for the company.
A typical day will include the following:
- Must maintain and manage high volume email inboxes. Attention to detail and organization is key to properly field requests from our top agents and internal marketing requests. Proper level of communication and follow up needed. Manage important relationships with C-suite level employees (internally and externally) along with key vendor relationships.
- Assist in managing the National trade show/convention schedule, including registration, logistics, booth setup and branding. Manage giveaways for each region and event, work with them to ensure all pop-up banners are up to date.
- Proficiency on virtual platforms needed. Successfully host national, regional and internal webinars and events on Zoom, Teams, Eventbrite, and/or Bizzabo. Manage the webinar schedule, ensure processes are followed. Responsible for training in the Zoom webinar platform and should be proficient in recordings, running reports and tracking successes.
- Assist with the coordination and execution of all corporate events start to finish; such as helping with creating invites, gathering and tracking registrations, event website creation, tracking rooming and transportation manifests, menu selection, gifting, entertainment and decor. Events include Top Performer Incentive trips, Corporate Meetings, Conferences, Sales Meetings, and Trainings etc.
- Must be able to travel and attend the scheduled events. Managing and overseeing events onsite require long hours, problem-solving, welcoming guests, event set-up, AV knowledge, communicating with staff and organizing vendors.
- Monitor and submit all Marketing footprints to ensure deadlines are met (includes tickets for eflyers, invites, event signage etc.) Assist with proofreading all marketing materials/conference/event materials/weekly news, highlight sheets, internal and external eflyers. Assure all templates and forms are in a consistent, standard format and make sure proper approvals are received
- Assist in management of apparel on the PHLY store - keep track of inventory and approve orders and branding. Assist Corporate Communication/ HR with Philadelphia Triathlon events, Broad Street Run, Volunteer events- coordinate giveaways and raffles for race participants, when required staff the booth, collect referrals, and ROIs.
- Implement BOR/ Affinity Marketing efforts and mange relationships with niche associations. Update the BOR/ Affinity tracker monthly with deal status and reconfirm contract dates with the Marketing field.
- Report PHLY President’s Clun winners quarterly. Report all results to Marketing Supervisor and EVP prior to distribution.
- Maintain organized paperless files on Sharepoint and keep up to date, audit quarterly with feedback from the Marketing field. Send a quarterly survey to new hires asking for feedback. Additionally, will update and post on MYPHLY.com preferred agent portal as well as on PHLYTube.
- Assist Marketing Supervisor with meetings and other administrative tasks. Assist monthly with monitoring expenses and submitting monthly reports and invoices.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree required (Marketing, Business, Hospitality, Communications or related field)
- 1 year of related experience and/or training
- Knowledge and experience with online meeting and event platforms required (Zoom, Teams, Webex)
- Knowledge of Contact Management systems and database software preferred (Sharepoint, Salesforce)
- Experience in hosting C-Suite Executives Preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to meet deadlines.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or similar software
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer
- Prolonged periods of standing while on events and occasionally need for moving/lifting boxes
- Ability to Travel required
- Ability to work over-time hours
Tokio Marine Group of Companies (including, but not limited to the Philadelphia Insurance Companies, Tokio Marine America, Inc., TMNA Services, LLC, TM Claims Service, Inc. and First Insurance Company of Hawaii, Ltd.) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In order to remain competitive we must attract, develop, motivate, and retain the most qualified employees regardless of age, color, race, religion, gender, disability, national or ethnic origin, family circumstances, life experiences, marital status, military status, sexual orientation and/or any other status protected by law.
We offer a comprehensive benefit package, which includes tuition reimbursement and a generous 401K match. Our rich history of outstanding results and growth allow us to focus our business plan on continued growth, new products, people development and internal career opportunities. If you enjoy working in a fast paced work environment with growth potential please apply online.
Additional information on Volunteer Benefits, Paid Vacation, Medical Benefits, Educational Incentives, Family Friendly Benefits and Investment Incentives can be found at https://www.phly.com/Careers/default.aspx