Philadelphia Insurance Companies, a member of the Tokio Marine Group, designs, markets and underwrites commercial property/casualty and professional liability insurance products for select industries. We have been in operation since 1962 and are nationally recognized as a member of Ward's Top 50 and rated A++ by A.M.Best.
We are looking for a Marketing Coordinator II (Bala Cynwyd, PA) to join our team
This position is responsible for supporting the company's overall marketing/production strategy. It entails the planning and execution of large scale marketing, training and appreciation events (virtual, hybrid and in-person) Successful events, marketing and advertising efforts (print, online and social) should result in direct leads and potential business opportunities for the company.
A typical day will include the following:
- Must maintain and manage high volume email inboxes. Attention to detail and organization is key to properly field requests from our top agents and internal marketing requests. Proper level of communication and follw up needed. Manage important relationships with C-suite level employees (internally and externally) along with key vendor relationships.
- Manage the National trade show/convention schedule, including registration, logistics, booth setup and branding. Manage giveaways for each region and event, work with them to ensure all pop-up banners are up to date. Keep track of expenses and is responsible for tracking leads and success post conventions.
- Experience with virtual event platforms needed. Successfully host national, regional and internal webinars and events on Zoom, Teams, Eventbrite, and/or Bizzabo. Manage the webinar schedule, ensure processes are followed. Responsible for training in the Zoom webinar platform and should be proficient in recordings, running reports and tracking successes.
- Responsible for coordinating and execution of all corporate events start to finish; such as venue selections, maintaining budgets, menu selection, gifting, entertainment, transportation and decor. Events include Top Performer Incentive trips, Corporate Meetings, Conferences, Sales Meetings, and Trainings etc. Work with PHLY Regional offices to coordinate agency appreciation events and track and report events monthly.
- Must be able to travel and attend the scheduled events. Managing and overseeing events onsite require long hours, problem-solving, welcoming guests, event set-up, AV knowledge, communicating with staff and organizing vendors.
- Execution and proper branding of corporate sponsorships and events (ex. Eagles, Phillies). Must coordinate advertising, ticketing, social media promotions, suite nights and private events with our corporate partners. Must manage and draft communications and invites.
- Assist with corporate advertising strategy- print, online and social. Reporting and tracking successes. Manage and assist with proofreading all marketing materials/conference/event materials/weekly news, highlight sheets, internal and external eflyers. Assure all templates and forms are in a consistent, standard format and make sure proper approvals are received
- Manage apparel on the PHLY store - keep track of inventory and approve orders and branding. Keep up with trends and assure there are relevant and desired items in stock on the store to be ordered by employees nationwide.
- Manage RadioPHLY Podcast recordings and elfyer distribution. Attend RadioPHLY comminitte meetings. This requires use of Zoom, PHLYtube and Tridion software to make updates to websites and podcast apps.
- Assist monthly with monitoring expenses and submitting monthly reports and invoices.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree required (Marketing, Business, Hospitality, Communications or related field)
- 3 to 5 years of related experience preferred
- Experience in hosting webinars and events via virtual platforms (Zoom-Teams) Preferred
- Experience in hosting C-Suite Executives Preferred
- Experience in Sourcing Vendors/Negotiating Contracts Preferred
- Experience in planning events, incentive trips, trainings and conventions
- Knowledge of Contact Management systems and database software preferred (Sharepoint, Salesforce)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to meet deadlines.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or similar software
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer
- Prolonged periods of standing while on events and occasionally need for moving/lifting boxes
- Ability to Travel required
- Ability to work over-time hours at events
Tokio Marine Group of Companies (including, but not limited to the Philadelphia Insurance Companies, Tokio Marine America, Inc., TMNA Services, LLC, TM Claims Service, Inc. and First Insurance Company of Hawaii, Ltd.) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In order to remain competitive we must attract, develop, motivate, and retain the most qualified employees regardless of age, color, race, religion, gender, disability, national or ethnic origin, family circumstances, life experiences, marital status, military status, sexual orientation and/or any other status protected by law.
We offer a comprehensive benefit package, which includes tuition reimbursement and a generous 401K match. Our rich history of outstanding results and growth allow us to focus our business plan on continued growth, new products, people development and internal career opportunities. If you enjoy working in a fast paced work environment with growth potential please apply online.
Additional information on Volunteer Benefits, Paid Vacation, Medical Benefits, Educational Incentives, Family Friendly Benefits and Investment Incentives can be found at https://www.phly.com/Careers/default.aspx