Tokio Marine North America Services (TMNAS) provides professional support services to Tokio Marine Group companies in the United States, including Tokio Marine America, First Insurance Company of Hawaii, and Philadelphia Insurance Companies. Customer service is our focus and our passion! TMNAS adds value in all that we do, providing the best professional service to our business partners, allowing them to achieve their goals. Our talented team delivers actuarial, audit, corporate communications, financial and investment, human capital services, information technology, legal, and payroll expertise to our customers.
Lead role in developing operational risk & control framework in accordance with the ERM Enhancement plan. Works closely with ERM team members and Business Units to develop/enhance operational risk registries, as well as a formal monitoring plan.
- Provide support to TMNA Group Companies in identification of key risks and controls; respond to additional requests from the Tokio Marine parent company
- Review findings with ERM & Audit Management; identify and quantify control assessments. Use results to develop/enhance internal control framework for key Operational Risks
- Implementation of GRC software for risk & control monitoring
- Develop Audit Plan for Operational Risk reporting; liaise with Internal Audit to support audit assignments and reporting
- Liaise with IT Operational Risk team, coordinate monitoring & reporting of IT operational risks within ERM framework
- Explore and develop new areas of operational risk, implement risk framework as appropriate
- Comply with proper internal controls as necessary to conduct job functions and/or carry out responsibilities and/or administrative activities at Company
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- CPA, CIA, MBA or CISA preferred /in process
- 5+ years auditing experience in financial/operational and integrated audits (internal and/or external)
- Experience in data analysis using data mining tools
- Working knowledge of insurance policies, procedures and operations in property and casualty insurance
- Strong knowledge of the technical aspects of auditing methods, tools and techniques
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Microsoft Excel
- Superior writing and communication skills
- Superior organization and project management skills
- Strong interpersonal relationship building skills: able to work with a variety of people and groups in a constructive and collaborative manner
- Superior analytical ability
- Superior attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and without supervision
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team
Tokio Marine Group of Companies (including, but not limited to the Philadelphia Insurance Companies, Tokio Marine America, Inc., TMNA Services, LLC, TM Claims Service, Inc. and First Insurance Company of Hawaii, Ltd.) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In order to remain competitive we must attract, develop, motivate, and retain the most qualified employees regardless of age, color, race, religion, gender, disability, national or ethnic origin, family circumstances, life experiences, marital status, military status, sexual orientation and/or any other status protected by law.