About Tokio Marine:
Tokio Marine has been conducting business in the U.S. market for over a century and we are licensed in all states, Puerto Rico and the District of Columbia, and write all major lines of Commercial Property and Casualty Insurance. We provide unique insurance and risk management tools from our experienced staff of account executives, underwriters and loss prevention engineers and fair and timely claim settlement from a skilled team of claim professionals. We work with major brokers and leading independent insurance agents throughout the United States to serve the world's largest and most distinguished organizations.
We are committed to creating value for our customers by providing ANSHIN (safety, security and peace of mind). We strive to be creative and passionate as we work towards our long-term success.
Tokio Marine Holdings is Japan's oldest, and one of the largest property and casualty insurers. Founded in 1879, TMNF operates worldwide in 47 countries. With annual revenues of approximately $50 billion and an A.M. Best rating of A++, one of the highest in the industry, we are one of the top 20 insurance providers worldwide.
- Perform a high visibility front line role of planning and implementing a territorial marketing plan that achieves the company's growth and profit objectives.
- Coordinate client activities on assigned accounts, monitor client activity to ensure effectiveness of services extended by TMA, and maintain and coordinate appropriate communication between client, producer and TMA (underwriting, marketing, claims, accounting and loss control).
- Acquire new business by utilizing both existing and new marketing channels.
- Responsible for client and producer relationships.
Essential Job Functions:
- Coordinate, monitor, and supervise activity associated with assigned accounts.
- Establish and maintain effective relationship with and between clients, producers, and TMA staff.
- Assist Underwriting, Loss Control, Claim, and Audit Departments in coordinating their activity to ensure a level of service commensurate with client needs.
- Monitor client loss activity and trends and provide appropriate assistance to ensure TMM profitability and client satisfaction.
- Actively participate in and contribute to the effectiveness of Client Service Teams.
- Assist producers in establishing and maintaining effective client communication and service.
- Monitor economic trends and develop new business by exploiting existing and new market channels.
- Maintain continuing and open communication with TMA Home Office as well as other Coordination Offices.
- Provide market information and feedback to various departments of TMA, including market practices and new product initiatives.
- Implement, monitor and manage an expense budget based upon planned territorial objectives and company objectives.
- Responsible for complying with proper internal controls as necessary to conduct job functions and/or carry out responsibilities and/or administrative activities at Company.
- College graduate or equivalent ( CPCU, ARM is desirable)
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience with commercial underwriting, rating, processing or marketing activities.
- Excellent written and oral communication, selling, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Familiarity PC skills should include word processing, spreadsheet, presentation and database software.
- Applicable agent/broker licenses required.
- Valid driver's license with an acceptable driving record
Tokio Marine Management is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In order to remain competitive we must attract, develop, motivate, and retain the most qualified employees regardless of age, color, race, religion, gender, disability, national or ethnic origin, family circumstances, life experiences, marital status, military status, or sexual orientation.