This job posting is no longer active.
Job ID: 1007835
Date Posted: Nov 1, 2022
Department ID: MI0603 Claims - Surety
Company: Maguire Insurance Agency Inc
Philadelphia Insurance Companies, a member of the Tokio Marine Group, designs, markets and underwrites commercial property/casualty and professional liability insurance products for select industries. We have been in operation since 1962 and are nationally recognized as a member of Ward's Top 50 and rated A++ by A.M.Best.
Surety Claims Manager
We are looking for a Surety Claims Manager to join our team.
• Supervises claims adjusters and technical support staff to manage the day-to-day handling and settlement of claims, the processing and tracking of documents, making payments, tracking trends and communicating with underwriting.
• Assures that corporate claims handling procedures and priorities are followed and that budget and productivity requirements are met.
• Assures that department targets for customer service quality and priorities are met.
• Participates in the hiring, training, evaluation and development of the claims staff.
• Provides legal support to Underwriting on higher exposure and complex matters; internal legal review and drafting of documents
• Supervises the day-to-day activities of a claims handling unit; oversees the investigation of Surety claims.
• Juris Doctorate degree;
• Minimum 10 years’ related industry experience;
• An equivalent combination of education and experience may be substituted
Tokio Marine Group of Companies (including, but not limited to the Philadelphia Insurance Companies, Tokio Marine America, Inc., TMNA Services, LLC, TM Claims Service, Inc. and First Insurance Company of Hawaii, Ltd.) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In order to remain competitive we must attract, develop, motivate, and retain the most qualified employees regardless of age, color, race, religion, gender, disability, national or ethnic origin, family circumstances, life experiences, marital status, military status, sexual orientation and/or any other status protected by law.
We offer a comprehensive benefit package, which includes tuition reimbursement and a generous 401K match. Our rich history of outstanding results and growth allow us to focus our business plan on continued growth, new products, people development and internal career opportunities. If you enjoy working in a fast paced work environment with growth potential please apply online.
Additional information on Volunteer Benefits, Paid Vacation, Medical Benefits, Educational Incentives, Family Friendly Benefits and Investment Incentives can be found at https://www.phly.com/Careers/default.aspx